Bushwackers Paintball Business Association
www.bushwackerpaintball.net * Phone 314-298-3772
All players must read and agree to follow all players’ safety rules, field safety guidelines, and sign the waiver of liability and hold harmless agreement prior to participating in any paintball activities without exception. Any violation of the safety rules will result in mandatory ejection from the field and/ or premises.
1. SAFETY GOGGLES must be worn by anyone in the playing field and target range at all times. Only Goggles specifically approved for paintball that provide full face and ear protection are allowed. Modifications are strictly prohibited.
2. NO SHOOTING in any areas other than the designated playing field and/ or target range. No shooting into or out of the registration area, neutral zones or parking area. Markers may only be discharges on the active field of play or target range.
3. JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL and players or spectators will not be allowed to argue with the referees under any circumstances.
4. BARREL BLOCKING DEVICES must be in at all times anywhere on the property other than the designated playing field and target range. Barrel blocking devices must be specifically designed and manufactured for paintball markers.
5. NO BLIND SHOOTING
6. NO SHOOTING at wildlife, airplanes, automobiles, parachutists, etc.
7. NO CLIMBING of trees, vehicles, or any structure 4’ or higher. Castles, forts or towers must be clearly marked in the field of play and meet our safety guidelines.
8. NO PHYSICAL CONTACT
9. NO CONSTRUCTION OF BOBBY TRAPS
10. NO ILLEGAL DRUGS are allowed on the premises. Anyone engaging in these activities or who is impaired will be ejected from the field. Repeat violators will be banned from the facility permanently.
11. NO VERBAL ABUSE profanity, name-calling, or slurs against anyone’s race, religion, or family members and friends will be tolerated.
12. NO SMOKING except in designated areas approved by the field operator.
13. NO UNAUTHORIZED EQUIPMENT or potentially dangerous gear is allowed. All firearms, knives, machetes, paint mines, etc. are prohibited. The field operator must approve all equipment allowed on the premises.
14. MODIFICATIONS ARE PROHIBITED players are not allowed to modify safety goggles, rental markers, bunkers, or any property on the premises.
15. SPECTATORS are required to wear safety goggles unless they remain a minimum of five feet behind the safety netting at all times. No exceptions.